Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wrestless Night = Random Post

It's 2 am in the morning and for some reason I just can't sleep....I did fall asleep around 10:30 pm but it wasn't a very restful sleep... so, since I'm awake, I decided to write something...

Anyway, the past two days have been very long days...there's just a lot of information and it's hard to pay attention sometimes...especially when they're discussing worksheets that don't pertain to the pieces I'm responsible for. But it's been good and a lot of good discussions have happened.

Tonight was our MHS dinner..we went to a place called the Granfalloon Bar and Grill. It was a pretty cool place but a little small for our group. But it was fun talking to people. I didn't stay too long since I wasn't in the mood for burgers...so I went for a small walk and got some ice cream from Coldstone. I know I know....not a good thing to eat and I'll get fat from eating it, but it's nice to have a treat. Too bad I have to worry about that kind of stuff.. Anyway, then I hung out with 2 of my co-workers around the pool area.

Well...not much else to write....I guess I better try to get some rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!