Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fourth of July

So, I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted...I usually am pretty good about updating my blog, but for some reason, I got out of the habit. Anyway, I am no longer MIA. :)

Anyway, Andy and I had an AWESOME 4th of July....we helped out at the ward party by filling up water balloons and helping the activity coordinator set up. We had a great time talking with friends and other ward members. Then, we worked on the flowerbed in front of our house. We added a retaining wall, potting soil, and some red mulch. It looks pretty cool..especially with the one flower that is blooming. We had planted other flowers but they didn't bloom; however, they didn't. I'm assuming they will bloom next year. All in all, I felt proud of our little flower bed.... :) Then, in the afternoon, we went fishing with our friends Craig and Jaclyn. We went to a place called Willow Creek Reservoir. It was beautiful! We spent a few hours there and caught a few little fish. We then went and grabbed dinner and then met up with other friends to watch the fireworks. It was great! The weather was fairly warm but I'm glad we got to be outside and spend time with friends.

Anyway, that's about it for the Fourth. I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Glad to see you back online!!