Thursday, July 05, 2007

~Graduate School~

MBA here I come!! Yup, that's right, I'll be working towards getting my MBA degree from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. I just learned today that I got accepted. :) I'm so excited to finally have the chance to get my MBA degree. Plus, the program is online so I can do classes wherever I am and the best thing is that Mayo will be paying for a majority of it...basically, I'll just be paying for books. How can you pass on that benefit? In general, I've always wanted to go to graduate school and I'm glad that Andy encouraged me to fulfill this wish. I'm grateful for his help and his support.

8 comments:

dots said...

FUN FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Julia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Good luck with MORE studies!! HA HA!

andrew said...

Congrats Tanya! Good luck on getting back into the groove of school!

Anonymous said...

congrats tanya! when I grow up I wanna go to graduate school just like you.... :)

wind runner said...

Wow Tanya!! That's awesome!! I would love to get my masters some day! Good luck!

Allison said...

Yea for you! For some reason I love when girls get their masters degrees! I should do it some day....you're a good example!

Winnie said...

Congrats!Good luck!