Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Full House

We definitely have had a full house for the past few days. Andy's sister (Melanie) and my parents are visitng us..so we've gone from a family of 2 to 5. It's been a lot of fun and I'm glad they were able to come visit. We've had a lot of fun playing the WII and doing some fun out door activities. Last night we went fishing at Willow Creek Reservior and we caught 4 fish...we also inherited 4 fish from the other people who were fishing. It was fun.. :)

My dad has also been kind enough to help "fix" a few things around the house...the biggest thing he did was grease our garage door so it wasn't soooo loud. They also helped service our car...I guess our transmission fluid needed to be changed.

Anyway, it's been fun having family around. I really miss being around family. I'm glad they were able to visit us and that we still have a few more days to hang out with them. Melanie leaves Friday and my parents will leave on Monday....so, definitely will need to make the most of our time together. :)

P.S. Pics to be posted later.

2 comments:

Star Gazer said...

Tanya and Andy thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :) I was just visting MN for work, and met up with my family who were also just visiting. My brother in law is from St. Paul, MN. Congratulations on all of your great accomplishments! I'm glad we're in touch again!

Z said...

hey tanya! how are things? hope all is well. thanks for checking out our blog! any babies any time soon?