Wednesday, February 14, 2007

~Reason's why I LOVE my husband~

Happy Valentine's Day!! I just want everyone to know that I LOVE my husband! Isn't he HANDSOME?! Here is a list of 10 things that I love about him:

1. He is a hard worker.
2. He is ambitious and crazy.
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He takes care of me.
5. He is supportive and helps me be the best that I can be.
6. He is very responsible.
7. He watches out for his family and makes sure his siblings do well.
8. He gets excited about almost anything!
9. He is very easy to talk to.
10. He LOVES me!

So there are my ten things. Of course, there are many many more reasons... :) I'm really am grateful for my husband and I love doing things with him...from fixing up our house to traveling around the world! He always says he doesn't know what to get me for Valentine's or for my birthday, but the truth is just spending time with him is enough for me. He's the best!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Very sweet, Tanya! I'm so glad you found a great guy to make you so happy because if anyone deserves happiness it is you!!