Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New Job

So, mid-December I had an interview for the MHS Process Analyst position at Mayo Clinic. After I was done with the interview, I was almost positive that I wouldn't get the job because I felt like the interview didn't go well. Anyway, a week after the interview, I sent a follow up email and I was told that I did very well and that they would let me know as soon as they could about a decision. Finally, about 1 1/2 months later, I received a job offer!! (I actually would have found out earlier but I was on vacation and unreachable by phone). Anyway, the position and dept are very new and the job will be challenging. It will definitely be a great learning experience. I am very excited! I especially want to take advantage of education benefit and get my masters. YIPPEE!!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Hey, that awesome! Congratulations! How cool to be able to get your masters!

david said...

Hey Congrats :) That's great news.

Tom, Pauline, and Jacob said...

Yeah! Congrats. I hope everything goes well, especially getting your masters. I know you can do it.

Rob and Lisa brink said...

Congrats on the new job! I know you'll do great and continue to be an asset to Mayo Clinic.

Allison said...

Tag! You're it! Post 6 wierd things about yourself and then tag 6 other people! Have fun!