Monday, February 12, 2007

I Got Tagged!!!

Ahh!! So my sister-in-law Allison tagged me. I guess I need to list 6 weird things about me... which wouldn't be any fun...but then I get to tag 6 other people! Which is the fun part...so BEWARE! Anyway, here it goes....

1. I love eating pretzels with yogurt...it may sound gross, but it helps to take away some of the sweetness.

2. I have to make myself be outgoing...I am naturally a very very shy person so I force myself to talk to people. Sometimes I still feel like a social retard. :)

3. I would LOVE to travel around the world...but I don't like to fly....

4. I can't run outside...my throat dries up and it taste like there's blood in it.... :(

5. I'm not someone who wants a lot of stuff...so even if I wanted to spend a lot of money, I don't know if I could.

6. Sometimes, I would rather cook and eat at home then go out to a restaurant.

Phew! I made it. Hopefully that works. Now the fun part!! Pauline, Juli, Winnie, Julia, Melissa, and Crystal -- You're IT! Good luck!

3 comments:

dots said...

Nice sis!! I think I knew most of that about you...well, maybe not the pretzel thing...Love you!!

wind runner said...

Hey Tanya! I'd rather stay at home and cook then go to a resturaunt too. Ted and I have decided we like the things we cook better then most things we've found out there!

Allison said...

Good job...fun to read that stuff! I've gotten MUCH better at eating at home more often. Hard to do since I don't cook that well!