Sunday, January 21, 2007

Macao: Day 7

It's official!! I have been in Macao for a whole week! Time sure does fly. Anyway, since today is Sunday, we really didn't do much. Church was fun. Several people spoke Mandarin so I was able to talk to them. I feel like my Mandarin has tui bu...or gotten worse...but, they could still understand me so I guess that was good. Then we just stayed at home...Andy helped his family clean up the house and throw away a lot of the junk...his parents don't like to throw stuff away. Very much like my parents. :) But Dorothy definitely took care of that. Hehehe. For dinner, we went over to Andy's other aunt's house and had hot pot. Afterwards, we came back and packed for our excursion trip to Taiwan to visit my parents and to take wedding pics. I am soo excited to see them and to take the pics. I just hope they turn out.

No comments: