Friday, January 19, 2007

Macao: Day 5

In general, today will be known as Andy's day...we basically spent the whole day meeting his friends. Of course, since I can't really speak Cantonese, I just sat there and listened to everyone else. You're probably all thinking, "Poor Tanya, she must have been sooo bored." It wasn't all too bad, but it was weird to not really talk the whole day. Andy had a lot of fun though! He hadn't seen his friends for 3 years so they had a lot of catching up to do. It was fun seeing him interact with them. We did do a little bit of shopping in between visits with his friends, but that's about it. We also ate a lot of food today...we ate potstickers, mango drinks, chong you beng, some milk dessert, Japanese food..and probably some other stuff..Andy is determined to gain wait, me on the other hand, would like to lose weight...so I'll probably have to go on a diet when I get home. I will probably try the one that my sister in law is doing...sounds like she has had some success..even though I don't think she needs to lose anything.... :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Is it me you're talking about??? Thanks for the compliment if it was! It's awesome to read what you're doing each day...have a great time!

Tanya Sio said...

Yes. I was talking about you. I think you look great. I will probably be giving you call to ask you the details on your plan. :) I definitely need it. Hehehe.