Sunday, September 16, 2007

True Love??

Today in Relief Society, while we were talking about the Law of Chasity we started discussing what it meant to really love some one. To truly love some one involves commitment, sacrifice, selflessness, trust, and several other things. I'm really glad that we talked about this today because as I think about the things we discussed, it makes me love my husband even more. I appreciate everything he does for me and all the sacrifices he has made to be with me. Things weren't easy to begin with, but we endured and now everything is okay... :) Of course, no marriage is perfect and there are still things that we will need to deal with in the future, but I know that everything will be okay as long as we continue to do what the Lord wants us to do. I LOVE my husband so much. He loves me for who I am and is always there for me when I need him. I would say we're definitely on the path of true love! :)

3 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Oh...this is so random how I found your blog. How are you tanya? What is new? I love blogging to stay in touch with friends so let's keep in touch through blogging. jessbperry.blogspot.com

Jess Perry said...

And I just read your comment and I love it. And I agree...no marriage is easy you have to really work at it and it can be tough. But those are the things in life that are worth the most in the end, the things we have to work the most at!!

Anonymous said...

So I didn't know you were a blogger! I am so excited to read your blogs.. I have added you as a link on mine if you don't mind! Rock on!