Saturday, September 23, 2006

Key Lime Pie!!


So, I had mentioned in my previous post that Andy and I decided to participate in the gourmet club. Anyway, here are pics of my very FIRST key lime pie...notice the nice decoration with the limes...hehe..I was pretty proud of myself. Of course I called Dorothy a few times to see if I was doing it correctly...since I wasn't sure how the texture was suppose to be. People at the dinner said it was good...then we had friends over to finish up the second pie since we didn't use it at the dinner..they said it was good too. Let's just say I was glad it turned out... :) I'm curious to see what the menu is for the following month.

4 comments:

David & Jennifer Chan said...

Please remember Daddy love cherry pie, so when we visit you, make us a cherry pie. Love Daddy and Mommy

Lynn & Tim said...

Hey that looks delectable! wow so how did you find out about this gourmet thingy?

Allison said...

Looks amazing! I love key-lime pie...now I know what I'll ask you to make the next time you visit us!! Great job!

Tanya Sio said...

The Gourmet Club is something that a group of Fellows here at Mayo started and a someone decided to do it within the ward. I was at recipe group one night and they had brought it up. It's tons of fun!