Tuesday, September 26, 2006

~Andy's Birthday Party~

So, today was Andy's birthday and I planned a surprise party for him...we had tons of fun!! Our friends 'kidnapped' Andy so I could get the house ready for the birthday bash. I told them to do whatever they wanted to him...like put make-up on him...little did I know that they would actually do it. Here's a few pictures of what he looked like when he came home...I thought it was soo funny!


For dinner we had Hawaiian Haystacks. It was yummy!! I LOVE Hawaiian Haystacks. But, while we were waiting for it to finish cooking, we played a small game to surprise Chris...his birthday was last Thursday but he had strep throat..so his wife had asked us to include him in the party...so I agreed...of course, that meant we had to do something to him as well. So we played a game called 'koochi koochi koo.' What you do is sit in a circle and pinch your neighbor's cheeks several times while you say koochi koochi koo...the goal is for that person to not laugh...but, there is one person who will put lipstick on his or her figures to get it on your face without your knowledge...so that's what we did. The outcome was awesome!! He didn't expect it at all!

Anyway, we all had a great day and I'm glad I could surprise my husband...he totally didn't expect it. :) If you want to see some more pics, Andy has posted them in his online web album. http://picasaweb.google.com/kinsio/AndySBirthday06?pli=1

5 comments:

Julia said...

How fun!!! hahaha! Tans - there's a couple of spelling errors, though!!

Tanya Sio said...

Thanks..I just wanted to get it posted quickly. I think I got the spelling errors.

Winnie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy birthday Andy.

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, Andy! I'm so glad you've found some terrific friends out there...it's hard to find your niche, but when you do those friends will friends for life!

David & Jennifer Chan said...

Happy birthday Andy, we are glad you guys are having a lot of fun. Love Daddy and Mommy