Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Love Broadway!

So this past weekend, Andy and I got to watch the Lion King broadway show with our friends, the Whettens, Voights, and Massens. I saw Lion King for the first time a few years ago when I went to New York for a hair show. I really enjoyed the production so when I learned that it was going to be playing in Minneapolis, I was really excited! I love getting a group of friends together to have fun so I asked our friends if they wanted to go and they did. We all had a great time and it was fun to be able to hang out with everyone. It seems like we haven't had a big group together for awhile...everyone has been really busy this year! Anyway, if you ever get a chance to see the Lion King broadway show, it is definitely worth it!

3 comments:

Jess Perry said...

How much fun! I love Broadway! Are you enjoying it where you are at? Isn't Lion King great! You need to see Beauty and the Beast! Great shows!!

Julia said...

That's so cool! I'm so jealous!!

Allison said...

You guys do the most amazing stuff!

You've been blog-tagged!!! Go to my blog for more info!