Tuesday, October 09, 2007

General Conference

I thoroughly enjoyed watching conference on Sunday. The talks were excellent and I'm definitely looking forward to being able to read them again...especially read the talks from the session on Saturday. I was only able to catch part of the Saturday morning session. Anyway, as I was listening to conference, I reflected back to the times when I was younger...when I was younger, I was not good at listening to conference and didn't fully understand the importance of it. In fact, Julia and I would pretend to sleep walk out of the room and go play for a bit. We were silly to think that our parents would actually think we were sleep walking. :)

Anyway, it was nice to be able to relax at home and feel the spirit and to not worry about things that are going on in our daily lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

conference was good, wasn't it? we actually got all 4 sessions on tv, and didn't do anything else this weekend. it was very relaxing, but it'll be good to read the talks again. they stick better that way for me.
i like the sleepwalking story ;)

Healthcare IT Guru said...

I didn't know about that you were so silly when you were a kid. ;)