Thursday, June 15, 2006

Life in Minnesota

Wow! Time sure does fly!! I can't believe that we've lived in Minnesota for 1 1/2 months now. Andy finally started working about a month ago and I'm still looking for a job. Job hunting is sure not easy..but I know something will come up. :) In the meantime, I've been decorating our house. I finally got the the rooms organized and decorated. Granted, the walls are still a bit bare, but I figure that they will be decorated over time. We didn't want to rush into buying pictures. I've also been going to the gym everyday.

Andy and I have also been studying the Preach My Gospel...the stake president challeneged everyone to study it have have it read by October. We've only studied it a few times but its been really good. I highly recommend everyone to read and study it. We both also received callings -- Andy was called to be the Assistant Ward Clerk and I was called to be a Den Leader for the Bears. I've never been a Den Leader before so it should be fun and a good learning experience. Andy's calling definitely keeps him very busy.

Other than that, we are enjoying ourselves. Still adjusting to the changes and not having family close by, but we are slowly making friends here. :)

No comments: