Friday, June 27, 2008

Seattle

Last weekend, Andy and I were able to take a trip out to Seattle for my cousin Justin's wedding. We almost didn't make it but luckily, things fell into place which allowed us to go. There were only 3 cousins that were not able to be there (Ada and Amy on missions. Lisa on a vacation that was planned before hand). It has been a LONG time since practically everyone had been together. It was just great to be able to see everyone. Especially my family. My nieces and nephews are growing fast! Too bad they can't stay little forever.

Anyway, the wedding was really nice. Justin and Jessica were so happy. My sister also did a great job of taking some of their pictures. The reception was a lot of fun as well...a lot of clean up to do afterwards, but the gym looked great! My nieces also did a great job with the chinese dance they did with their cousins. I wish I could see them dance more often. But for now, I guess the clips that my older sister posts will have to do.