Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beautiful Weather!

I am sooo excited!!! Spring/Summer is finally here and for the past week, the weather has been perfect. Since last week, during lunch hour, I have been walking on the Douglas Trail. Every time I walk to the trail, there is one area were a red-wing blackbird will start flying above me. I know he is guarding his territory because he is just chirping away and hovering over me. Hopefully he won't attack me. Anyway, it is so nice to be outside and to enjoy the sun. With the sun being out, hopefully I'll be able to get a nice tan. :)

Picture of Red-Wing Black bird.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I feel the same way! TOnight Aaron and I just sat out on our patio for about an hour after the kids went to bed, just enjoying the perfect weather! Hopefully it doesn't get too hot too quickly!