Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Great Deals!!

I am always on the look out for great deals! For example, at one point, with our visa signature credit card, I learned that we could buy 1 movie ticket and get 1 free on Fandango.com. That was an awesome deal and it lasted for a few months. Anyway, I have purchased diapers through diapers.com and found that they have pretty good deals for a first time buyer. A person can get $10 off their first order of diapers from the visit. Even better yet, after I purchased my order, I found that I could refer people to the website. For those who order, they will get $10 off the first order and $5 off the second order. In return for referring them, I, myself, would get a $10 credit on my account!!! WOOHOO!!

So, as a result, I have posted a link to diapers.com on my sidebar. If anyone is looking to save money on baby stuff, please use my Referral Code: WAIM5861

If you don't have a need for it or have a friend who does, please pass it on as well. :)

1 comment: