Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Life

Everyone has a busy life and I feel like my life has definitely gotton a bit busier! Work is definitely been crazy because this summer is full of implementing the new electronic medical records at the different health sites that we work with. So, I have been busy with go-live, training, support, and finishing build for the other sites. The next implementation will be the first week of May. After that, we will be supporting two sites and will be getting ready for the next implementation. Crazy crazy!

Anyway, for school, after this class is done, I will have 5 classes left! YIPPEE!! I can't wait for school to be done. Once I'm done, I'll have lots of time to do my own stuff....:) I think I've probably been spending about between 15-20 hours on homework. Which isn't bad, but it leaves little time to do my own things. I am getting tired of school and sometimes wonder if I should just stop and not get my masters....good thing Andy is there to cheer me on. :)

Other then school and work, we have been slowly getting the yard ready. Andy's done most of the work so far but I've been able to help a little...I started cleaning up the dead plant stuff to let the new stuff grow. It's fun and it's nice to see things clean up. Definitely gives you a sense of achievement. :)

2 comments:

Julia said...

Post pics of your yard!
And congrats with almost being done with school! Whoopee!

Allison said...

only 5 more classes? Way to go! You're amazing! I want to see pictures of the yard, too!