Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Yellowstone National Park

So....As you may have noticed, Andy has been doing much of the posting lately. You can say he has "hijacked" my blog. :) Anyway, I am glad he has posted some updates on what we have been doing because I have been very busy. Anyway, here are some pics from our trip to Yellowstone National Park. It was a crazy trip but I had tons of fun! We never expected to drive there anytime soon because it is like an 18 hour drive. However, Andy's co-worker Praveen said that him and his wife were going during Labor Day weekend so Andy decided we would go along. I have never been to Yellowstone before so I was way excited! We left Friday night and drove half-way. The next morning, Andy and I went to visit Mount Rushmore. It was pretty neat and much bigger than I thought it would be. Then we drove the rest of the way to Yellowstone. We saw different types of animals and the scenery was beautiful. The only thing we didn't get to see was a bear. Oh well...we still enjoyed ourselves and the weather was actually pretty nice. Anyway, here are some pics from our trip.






2 comments:

the boogeyman's wife said...

that looks like a fun trip! did you see any moose?

Katie Jo said...

Hey!It looks like you guys had a great time! :) Fun pictures!