Friday, March 19, 2010

Family

I am so glad that my parents and two sisters were able to come stay with us and help with Devin. Fortunately, my parents were here before he came. My two sisters came shortly after. I'm glad they were able to come and meet Devin as well. Now, we just need the rest of the family to meet him. :)

While we were here, we just hung out at home. Dorothy and Julia worked on some crafts and we had a great time just chatting. It was also nice to have them around while I finished my last two MBA classes!! I don't think I could have done it without them here.

Anyway, here are a few pics... :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for the blog update! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, Andy, and Devin, and that your family could come out for a while. Best wishes!