Monday, November 05, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Oh oh...I've been tagged by my sister-in-law Allison. :) ..so here it goes.

Rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
_____________________________________________

1. I love to cook. Often times, I'll branch out and try new recipes and the lucky guniea pig is Andy. :)

2. I enjoy going to the gym. The new employee gym at Mayo Clinic opened September and I LOVE going to the classes. Step Class, Muscletoning, Ballroom Dancing, Salsa, and Water aerobics are a few that I enjoy doing.

3. I'm in a lazy mood. Lately, I've been in a mood where all I want to do is just bum around. I will still cook and make sure the house is clean, but as far as working on my own projects, just don't feel like doing it. However, I'm slowly getting out of this lazy mood.

4. I like my house to be clean and organized. In general, our house stays pretty clean. But, there are still a few areas that can be better organized. It bugs me because I haven't figured out how to better organize it yet. One day I'll get it though. I just hope it doesn't take too long. :)

5. I love spending time with Andy and with friends. I hate being away from my husband and having friends around is always nice. We haven't been able to spend too much time with friends this year because we've all been pretty busy. Recently, we went to Lion King together. Hopefully, we'll be able to do other things before the year is up.

6. My favorite sports to watch is football, figure skating, swimming, and gymnastics. I also like to watch ballroom dancing.

Yippee! That's it for me. Now I get to tag 6 other people. Stacy, Dorothy, Julia, Craig/Jaclyn, Pauline, and Andy.....you're it!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Great job! It's always fun to learn about those little-known things about each other! Enjoy your nice clean house....someday it will look like a hurricane went through it! also enjoy the gym! I'm so jealous of all those fun classes!

Jess Perry said...

How fun to learn some new and interesting things about you. I love to cook too...maybe that explains Trent's weight gain. Just kidding. Fun post Tanya!!