Friday, February 02, 2007

Last week in Macao

So, I decided to just sum up what we've done the past week. We really haven't done much. Basically, we just went shopping and met with Andy's friends and family. Also, I caught a cold so I've been resting at home. For me, the first day of the cold is always the worst! Today is the second day, so it's not too bad. But, I had to go see the Chinese doctor to take some Chinese medicine so Andy's parents would stop telling me to go see a doctor. They kept saying it over and over for the past few days. So, to make them happy, we went. Anyway, tomorrow we spend the day in Hong Kong and then we go to the airport the next day. I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks. Time went fast! I've had a lot of fun in Asia and I'm really glad that I got to meet Andy's family. They have all been really nice. However, I am still looking forward to getting home. :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow, what an amazing vacation! We'll be eager to see wedding pictures and other pictures when you get home! Travel safe!